Saturday, May 24, 2008

Having trouble

It's not that I don't want to create things...I am just having trouble trying to work out how I can do it! Not having a dedicated space is a bad thing and proving harder than I thought. All my scrap trolleys are in Mr Z's room so I can't just go in there and look at things while he is asleep (unless its during the day- which is impossible as Miss A keeps me busy). I have gone in there during the night and nearly turned the light on looking for something stopped myself just in time. I plodded around in the dark opening and shutting drawers and dear Mr Z kept on sleeping while I dropped things, etc etc. I'm trying to work out how we can reorganise things so I can have some space...man its difficult....I'm not sure what the answer is. I have some cards to make too. Bear with me.....I can not convert my laundry into a scrap place like the scrap miser so....not sure what I can do.

No comments: