Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bury me deep in supplies!

Well it's not that I haven't been doing anything, I have one layout (LO's) done (my first boy page ever! of Mr Z) and another nearly finished of Miss A! I have been busy with this and that and the other...but today my order arrived from Lifetime Moments (love that place!) I have decided not to buy anything else for the rest of the year. I have so much stuff already in my stash. I was telling this to my husband tonight thus;

ME:  "This is my last scrap buy for the year, I'm not buying anything else"
HIM:  "Didn't you say that last time?" 
ME:  "This time I mean it!" 
HIM: "Didn't you say THAT last time?"



I seriously don't think I said I mean it the last time......but this time I really mean it....no more stuff until next year....although everytime I get a parcel I always wish I'd ordered more.....its so nice to sit down and look through a package of new supplies! But I must resist! No more stuff until next year......

Unless it's something integral to a project I've already started from my stash of course! Oh dear I sound like a paper addict!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

New stuff is always fun :) Good luck with your no-spending !

Ro Bruhn said...

Just as well you weren't at the artistic journey retreat this past weekend. They had their shop set up at the venue and the temptation would have been EXTREMELY great.