Sunday, June 1, 2008

Pink Bday Card

I made a card for my friend the other day (can't put it up yet- as she hasn't received it and that wouldn't be fair for you all to see before she does now would it?)
I can show you this one though that I did last night for another friend, it's for the challenge over at Jo's blog "Only Joking" for a pink birthday card :)



The flash bounced off the bling! I have used Basic Grey Paper, that pink stripey paper I can't remember what that is...shame shame...it will come back to me I am sure, chipboard alpha, making memories chipboard shape, hand made flower, stamps. Thanks for looking.




2 comments:

Jo said...

Fabulous card! Love the way you've stamped round the image! Thanks so much for taking part :)

Valerie Roberson said...

Very beautiful. I have scrapbooked in the past, but I'm nowhere near as talented as you :)
Thanks for visiting my blog. Yours is so inspiring!