Sunday, April 27, 2008

I love Basic Grey and an "A"


The company that is- not the colour! I did this layout for a challenge- you had to do a layout about your favourite product. I like Basic Grey for so many reasons- they have some great collections, and some innovative products...
One of my favourite collections is the Lily Kate Range...and I have done heaps of things for Miss A using it...will show them later..but seeing as with have had a "Z" it's only fair to show the "A" (all Lily Kate papers). Not a great photo of it I realise- but you get the idea!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Hi Maree,
I remember those challenges. Looking forward to see more of your "paper tentacle" range :)

Roxie Morrow said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I love basic grey, ain't nothin' better! LOL
Have a great night!
Roxie

Unknown said...

I love BG too, not that I have much of it LOL